Where can I get Moodle Help?
Click Moodle Support at the top of any page to go to our online help center:
Why don't I see my class?
- Students: courses may not be visible until the first week of class. If you don’t see your course, contact the instructor. If you’ve recently registered, it may take up to 24 hours for the course to appear.
- Faculty: courses not yet made visible to students appear on your Future list. Make the course visible to move it to your In Progress list
- Chrome and Firefox are the best browsers to use with Moodle.
- Internet Explorer and Safari are specifically not recommended.
- If you have trouble using Moodle, trying another browser may solve the problem. If not, contact ClientServices@albright.edu
- Due to server maintenance, Moodle may be unavailable on the second Tuesday of each month from 4-6 am.